IoT Track & Trace for Assets
Production and logistics companies of all kinds face the challenge of digitalization. Production and logistics processes can be made transparent through the intelligent generation, storage and provision of data along the value chain. The focus is not only on the digitization of your own company, but also on the networking of all partners involved in the production and logistics process, which generates the greatest benefit - also for your end customer.
What would be, if you could leverage not only your own savings potential through reliable, consistent and transparent production logistics, but also that of your customers?
- Transparent production logistics allow the detection of bottlenecks
- Replenishment supply and production planning can be optimized
- General problem areas in the process become transparent and can be solved
- Automatic presence detection or location enables assignment of assets to production steps
- Stock and empty stocks can be minimized
- Resources Savings across all processes
Your customers benefit from:
- A better and more reliable statement about the current production status
- The optimization of throughput times and thus shorter delivery times
- Increased efficiency and flexibility through automatic status information
- Reduction of inventories at upstream and downstream contractors
- Networking of the participating companies and thus less administrative work
m2m Germany supports you in the design and development of such solutions.
We take care of the selection of suitable components, the technical conception, development and implementation. If possible, we use existing standard components to keep development and approval costs low for you. On this basis, we design the necessary radio infrastructure, the integration of the individual components and a cloud or server solution for data evaluation.
It is up to you to decide whether you want to be involved in the evaluation, presentation and further processing of the data yourself or whether you want us to provide you with a complete solution.
Relevant sectors and target groups
- Waste disposal and container services
- Construction industry and rental machinery parks
- Production plants with own intralogistics
If you want to learn more about how IoT Track & Trace solutions for assets work in practice, read our use case on "Developing a smart IoT Track & Trace solution" now.