Internet connection for digital signage projects, POS applications and vending
Frequently, there is no network or Internet infrastructure available at the locations of advertising displays, information thefts, vending machines and the like, or they cannot be accessed for technical or legal reasons.
No matter whether it is a large advertising display on the street, a screen in the supermarket, the information display in the bank branch, the cigarette machine around the corner or the ticket machine at the bus stop:
- Independent of location and infrastructure
- Quick and easy installation without infrastructure measures, nothing is needed except a power outlet
- Cost-effective, long-term available, industrial solution
- Worldwide applicable and approved
- Long-term support and assistance from m2m Germany
Your customers benefit:
- Absolutely secure, as there is no connection to the customer network
- Quick, easy installation without interrupting operation
- No workload for in-house IT
m2m Germany works with you to design the optimal solution for your project and supplies you with the necessary mobile radio and network components. In addition, we support you with the integration and configuration within your application.
You benefit from our expert knowledge of all aspects of network and mobile communications technology. In addition, together with our strong partner network, we can also deliver appropriate databases in the back-end system, if desired, individually tailored to your needs, on which you can implement your solution. So you can concentrate fully on your core business and your customers.
Relevant for the following industries and target groups:
- Digital signage providers and system houses
- Vending and vending machine operators (ticket machines, cigarette and beverage vending machines, access systems, etc.)
- "Shop in Shop" operator and seller
- Public transport companies
If you would like to know more about how internet connectivity for digital signage projects, POS applications and vending works in practice, then read our use case on "Borderless WLAN in a coach" now.