Manufacturers and operators of machines and plants of all kinds, no matter whether wind power, industrial, biogas or production plants are faced with the challenge of setting themselves apart from their competitors through proactive service offers and optimized process flows. Global access to the status of a machine at any time is expected as standard, especially for industrial and large-scale plant operators - "always online" is the directive for Industry 4.0 and IoT. This requires a suitable remote monitoring solution - even for remote locations, different machine standards and independent of existing infrastructure.
How would it be if tomorrow you could offer your customers not "just" a machine, but an optimized 24/7 remote service solution and "always online" access - at remote locations and also for existing systems (retrofit)?
- Offer your customer a high quality service through the use of a M2M Solution add significant value - either by providing a service or by enabling the customer to make better use of their resources
- Predictive Maintenance - Identify maintenance needs and damage to your machines before failures occur.
- Increase your service revenue while decreasing resource usage
- Strengthen your customer loyalty
- Use the operating data from the application for the further development of your machines
- A retrofit for existing plants; integrate old and new machines together in one remotely controllable system
- Remote management and firmware update over the air
Your customers benefit from:
- Creation of the possibility to embed old machines in a modern IT environment
- Extension of the service life of machines and equipment
- Reduced downtime or machine downtime
- Optimized production processes
- Increase in production volume
- Increase in product quality
- Higher efficiency of the plant e.g. through energy saving
- Compliance with legal requirements (e.g. emission reductions, occupational safety, etc.)
- Ensuring the supply of spare parts
- Minimized service costs on site
- New service concepts in terms of "demand-oriented service
- Early detection of maintenance assignments - Predictive Maintenance
- Higher yields with less resource input
m2m Germany can support you in the design and integration of such solutions.
We show you the appropriate components for your remote monitoring solution, provide you with the technical concept and, if desired, take over the corresponding configuration. We are also happy to take care of the individual connection of your machines and systems to a cloud or server solution for data evaluation.
It is up to you to decide whether you want to be involved in the evaluation, presentation and further processing of the data yourself or whether you want us to provide you with a complete solution. Together with our wide network of partners we are able to provide you with a complete solution from one source.
Gemeinsam mit Ihnen entwickeln wir so eine optimal auf Sie zugeschnittene Lösung. Digitalisieren Sie mit uns Ihre Prozesse und verschaffen Sie sich einen Wettbewerbsvorteile und erhöhen Sie damit Ihre Kundenbindung und Zufriedenheit.
Relevant for the following industries and target groups:
- Manufacturers and operators of machines and plants such as production machines, compressors, petrochemical processing plants, biogas, wind power and solar plants, as well as large industrial plants
- Provider of technical services for machines and plants of various types in industry, the energy sector and production
If you would like to know more about how remote monitoring looks like in practice, please read our use case on "Remote Monitoring and Controlling in the Petrochemical Industry".